Polymer for opto-electronic applictions. Green emitter (529 nm in THF) for OLEDs, OFETs, and light emitting transistors for OPVs. Typical Mw=50-250 kDa.
F8BT SOL2529 – 50 -250 kDa
1. A Green Approach to Organic Thin-Film Electronic Devices: Recycling Electrodes Composed of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO), Author(s): Minh Trung Dang, Pierre-Louis M. Brunner, James D. Wuest
2. Recycling Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Electrodes Used in Thin-Film Devices with Adjacent Hole-Transport Layers of Metal Oxides,Author(s): Minh Trung Dang, Josianne Lefebvre, James D. Wuest
3. Steering the Properties of MoOx Hole Transporting Layers in OPVs and OLEDs: Interface Morphology vs. Electronic Structure , Author(s): Wouter Marchal, Inge Verboven, Jurgen Kesters, Boaz Moeremans, Christopher De Dobbelaere, Gilles Bonneux, Ken Elen, Bert Conings, Wouter Maes, Hans Gerd Boyen, Wim Deferme, Marlies Van Bael and An Hardy
4. Color tunable metal-cavity organic light-emitting diodes with fullerene layer, Author(s): Sijin Han, Changjun Huang, and Zheng-Hong Lu. Journal of Applied Physics 97, 093102 (2005);
5. Highly efficient organic light-emitting diodes with metal/fullerene anode, Author(s): Sijin Han, Yanyan Yuan, and Zheng-Hong Lua. Journal of Applied Physics 100, 074504 (2006)
* Price subject to change without prior notice
Products for Research and Development. Laboratory use only by qualified personal. The user should read the available SDS and be aware of any precaution to take. Solarischem shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from use or handling of this product.