Used as an electron Donor to acceptor materials such as C60-PCBM (SOL5061) to make proven bench marked bulk heterojunction solar cells and organic transistors.
Typical Mw = 70-90 kD, low pdi – P3HT RR 90-95% (SOL4106A)
Typical Mw = 50-70 kD, low pdi – P3HT RR 87-92% (SOL4106B)
(1) Fullerenes: Non-transition Metal Cluster For Rechargeable Magnesium Battery Cathode
Author(s): Ruigang Zhang, Fuminori Mizuno and Chen Ling *
(2) Donor‐Linked Fullerenes: Photoinduced electron transfer and its potential application
Author(s): Dr. Hiroshi Imahori Prof. Yoshiteru Sakata. First published:29 October 2004
(3) Fullerene Materials for Lithium-ion Battery Applications
Author(s): Loutfy R.O., Katagiri S. (2002). In: Ōsawa E. (eds) Perspectives of Fullerene Nanotechnology. Springer, Dordrecht (Fullerene Materials for Lithium-ion Battery Applications
(4) Prospects for Using C 60 and C 70 in Lithium Batteries
Author(s): L. Seger, L. ‐Q. Wen and J. B. Schlenoff, ECS – The Electrochemical Society
* Price subject to change without prior notice
Products for Research and Development. Laboratory use only by qualified personal. The user should read the available SDS and be aware of any precaution to take. Solarischem shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from use or handling of this product.